You acknowledge and accept that 2ndWindPro may store, use and collect the following types of personal information:
- Data from your computer about your use of this website and your visits to it including: your IP address, operating system, referral source, browser version and type, geographical location, page views, length of visit and website navigation and details;
- Data linked with any transactions carried out between 2ndWindPro and you in relation to this website, including data connected to purchases of our services;
- Data that you provide to 2ndWindPro for the purpose of registering your details with us and subscribing to our website services, newsletters and/or email notifications;
- Any other data that you choose to send us.
MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
2ndWindPro may use your personal information to:
- Manage the website;
- Enhance your browsing experience through personalisation of the website;
- Facilitate your use of the services available on the website;
- Provide you with services purchased via the website;
- Collect payments for provision of services from you;
- Send you prevalent (non-marketing) commercial emails;
- Send you requested email notifications;
- Send you (via email) our newsletter (and other marketing communications) relating to our business (or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties) which we believe may be of interest to you. (Please be aware that we provide you with an option to opt out of such communications);
- Provide carefully selected third parties with statistical information about our visitors (this information will never be used to identify any individual user);
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by, or about, you relating to the website;
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud and other illegal activities;
A cookie is a piece of information in the form of a very small text file that is placed on an internet user’s hard drive or mobile device. It is generated by a web page server, which is basically the computer that operates a website. The information the cookie contains is set by the server and it can be used by that server whenever the user visits the site. A cookie can be thought of as an internet user’s identification card, which tell a website when the user has returned.
- Recognise you when you visit;
- Track you whilst you manoeuvre around the website;
- Increase website security and prevent fraud;
- Keep track of your preferences in relation to the service provided and thus make suggestions based on your profile information and preferences;
2ndWindPro will never sell, trade or transfer your personal information to outside parties (this does not include trusted third parties involved in conducting out business, servicing you or assisting in the operation of our website).
Additionally, we may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any current or proposed legal proceedings;
- That we may exercise, defend and establish our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of reducing credit risk and fraud prevention);
- To any entity who we fairly believe have intentions to apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of your personal information where, in our opinion, such court or authority would be moderately likely to order disclosure of said personal information.